Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> on 2010/01/02 01:51:35 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release fileinstall 2.0.8

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Richard Hall, Guillaume Nodet, Karl Pauls
+1 (non binding): Gert Vanthienen, Freeman Fang, Chris Custine

I will copy this release to the Felix dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Custine