Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Diogo Saad <di...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2004/04/16 19:54:04 UTC

NotRemoteManager

I wanna develop a new Component that has the same functionalities of the
RemoteManager, but not connection oriented.
I wanna develop a web interface to manage the server ( add users , set
password , set alias , etc) , this means a servlet calling this new
Component....
This new Component would have to hold a reference to the MailServer
instance , and to the UsersRepository instance...
How do I get this instances???

Diogo Saad
diogo@ibnetwork.com.br
Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos

RE: NotRemoteManager

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I wanna develop a new Component that has the same functionalities
> of the RemoteManager, but not connection oriented.

  (a) see the RMI remote manager code in the proposal section
  (b) be aware that those areas of the code are likely to see
      radical change after v2.2.0.

	--- Noel