Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2014/04/30 15:28:38 UTC

failure in ExcerptTest

testMatchMultipleNonMatchingTokens(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.ExcerptTest)
  Time elapsed: 0.096 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<1> but was:<0>
	at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:287)

Re: failure in ExcerptTest

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
thanks for disabling the test. I've created OAK-1786.

best,
alex

Re: failure in ExcerptTest

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.