Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Hahne, Ronald" <Ro...@NielsenMedia.com> on 2004/01/06 13:36:32 UTC

Multiproject and jelly scripting

I need to write a jelly script at the top level of the multiproject which
will optain the POM id and currentVersion of each of the subordinate
projects. Can anyone tell how to obtain this info?

Thanks,
                              \/
Ron Hahne            (* *)
C3C032             oo0()0oo
Brooker Creek : (813) 366-4052
Cell Phone      : (727) 638-0690

Re: Multiproject and jelly scripting

Posted by Gilles Dodinet <rh...@free.fr>.
Hahne, Ronald wrote:

>I need to write a jelly script at the top level of the multiproject which
>will optain the POM id and currentVersion of each of the subordinate
>projects. Can anyone tell how to obtain this info?

you could iterate through all  maven.multiproject.includes and
instantiate a pom for each subproject :

<util:tokenize delim=","
var="projects">${maven.multiproject.includes}</util:tokenize>
<j:forEach var="projectFile" items="${projects}">
    <util:file var="currentProjectPath"
name="${maven.multiproject.basedir}/${projectFile}"/>
    <maven:pom projectDescriptor="${currentProjectPath}" var="currentPom"/>
    <ant:echo>id: ${currentPom.id}</ant:echo>
    <ant:echo>version : ${currentPom.currentVersion}</ant:echo>
</j:forEach>

-- gd

Re: Multiproject and jelly scripting

Posted by Jake Ewerdt <ja...@emeta.com>.
In my maven.xml file, I just reference them like

${pom.artifactId}
${pom.currentVersion}

-jake