Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by helifu <hz...@corp.netease.com> on 2019/06/27 12:46:48 UTC

答复: 回复: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.10.0-RC2

-1
* All C++ tests passed in slow mode on Debian8.9 (including debug/release)
except the below one:
  - sentry_authz_provider-test --gtest_filter=TestSentryClientMetrics.Basic:
sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't;
    /mnt/ddb/2/helif/apache/kudu/src/kudu/master/sentry_authz_provider-test.
cc:1415: Failure
    Expected: (2000000) < (hist->histogram()->MaxValue()), actual: 2000000
vs 1998921
* All Java tests passed on Debian8.9 using gradlew;

何李夫
2019-06-27 20:46:19