Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/02 20:56:01 UTC

[T5] Grid usage when source has different types in a hierarchy

Has anyone had any success in using the Grid with multiple object types in
the source?  I'm currently using 5.0.11

To be specific, I am using Quartz in an application and I want to list
Triggers.  Trigger is an abstract class. Types of triggers include
SimpleTrigger and CronTrigger.

I am getting errors like "Property 'name' contains a null value in the
path."  In this case, getName() isn't even abstract.  Many of the methods
are abstract in Trigger.

Jonathan