Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com> on 2007/08/24 17:58:21 UTC

Entity delegator problem

Hi all - I'm having a problem accessing a delegator from an enitity-condition tag.

In the product webapp I've defined the following table:
entitymodel.xml:

    <entity entity-name="AppModelNumberTest"
            package-name="org.ofbiz.product.product"
            title="Container Type Entity">
      <field name="modelNu" type="id"></field>
      <field name="modelId" type="id"></field>
      <prim-key field="modelId"/>
    </entity>

in entitygroup.xml:
    <entity-group group="org.ofbiz.lookup" entity="AppModelNumberTest" />

in framework - enitityengine.xml:

    <delegator name="partslookup" entity-model-reader="main" entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main">
        <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.lookup" datasource-name="lookup"/>
    </delegator>

The datasource is a remote database machine. On startup the table is created in the proper database on the remote machine.

But in trying to access via:
                <entity-condition entity-name="AppModelNumber" delegator-name="partslookup" list-name="modelstest" >
                    <condition-expr field-name="modelNu" env-name="modelValue" operator="like"/>
              <use-iterator/>
                    <order-by field-name="modelNu"/>
                </entity-condition>

I get an error about the helper name not found..

Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong??

Thanks
Rick