Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Bishop <MB...@infowave.com> on 2003/09/16 19:07:59 UTC

Messenger and swiftmq?

Is anyone running a recent version of Messenger (1.0 dev 14 is what I
have) on a recent version of swiftmq(4.6.0)?  I am having trouble
getting my send() and call() commands to complete--the swiftmq info.log
states the stream ends abruptly:

2003-09-15
18:17:51.270/mbishop-dt01.infowave.com:2553/BlockingHandler/INFORMATION/
Exception, EXITING: java.io.IOException: End-of-Stream reached

Also, where should one get a good build of Messenger?  I got mine off of
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-messenger/jars/ as the nightly
build appears broken and the src drop doesn't build without heavy
intervention.

Matt Bishop
Sr. Software Engineer

infowave