Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Roland <wg...@ids.de> on 2013/07/02 08:46:49 UTC

Re: ... clause causes java.lang.Exception

I updated my original post. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Roland

Re: ... clause causes java.lang.Exception

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 9 Jul 2013, at 17:12, Roland wrote:

> hm...I use the latest versions.
>
>  <build>
>    <pluginManagement>
>      <plugins>
>        <plugin>
>          <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
>          <artifactId>maven-obr-plugin</artifactId>
>          <version>1.2.0</version>

^ maven-obr-plugin is obsolete, its goals were merged into maven-bundle-plugin 1.4.0+

Posted by Roland <wg...@ids.de>.
Hello Neil,
thank you for your fast response. This is an approach...let me see

Re: ... clause causes java.lang.Exception

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.
I found a reference to the :<* syntax in an old RFC 112 draft. I
believe that this was originally intended as a set membership
operator, but was later deprecated. It is not a legal operator in any
OSGi specification.

Probably you are either using an obsolete version of the maven bundle
plugin, or of the Felix bundlerepository... or both.

Regards,
Neil

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.
The following is not a valid LDAP filter clause (NB I have translated
the XML escape sequence):

    (mandatory:<*status)

Regards
Neil

Posted by Roland <wg...@ids.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.
Updated it where and how? This is a mailing list, not StackOverflow...
(though actually that wouldn't be such a bad place to ask these
questions).