Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Michael McGrady <mi...@michaelmcgrady.com> on 2004/09/14 20:39:27 UTC

Submission of a class to Struts Actions: SImpleDispatchAction

I have a class which I am interested in somehow offering as a possible
candidate for org.apache.struts.actions to replace both DispatchAction
and LookupDispatchAction.  This class is not fully mature to date, but I
use it now in production.  What do I need to do to get this before eyes?

The class is at
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsCatalogSimpleDispatchAction , but I
would like to get with this source code community interaction bit.

Michael McGrady