Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/03 22:43:17 UTC

[VOTE] Apache MyFaces Extension Scripting 1.0.4

Hello Everyone:

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.4 release of Apache
MyFaces Extension Scripting out.

This release is a bugfix and improvement release, it introduces CDI
support for Openwebbeans and reenables Windows compatibility.

The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1] [2].

Release Notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310964&version=12320341

Please take a look at the 1.0.4 artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
and why..............

Werner

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-117/org/apache/myfaces/extensions/scripting/

[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-117/org/apache/myfaces/extensions/scripting/extscript-root/1.0.4/extscript-root-1.0.4-source-release.zip

[3] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] Apache MyFaces Extension Scripting 1.0.4

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Ok I am reverting my own +1 to -1 due to several license headers missing
in new files.
I will refix that and will restart the vote.

Werner

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Here is my +1

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.