Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christophe Lemaire <ch...@skynet.be> on 2005/04/02 16:27:16 UTC

Re: Apache as front-end for several tomcat

Hello,

Sorry for the quoting :)

Good idea to test the Virtual hosts! There was a small error... I
didn't noticed one of the virtual hosts was defined like this :
<VirtualHost *>
</VirtualHost>

And the other ones were defined like this :
<VirtualHost *:81>
</VirtualHost>

I have fixed this error and now everything is working properly!

Thank you all for your help!

Regards,
Christophe

Here is the config I have used for the test :