Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org> on 2016/01/26 02:20:59 UTC

Apache Apex as part of Bigtop

Dear Bigtop community,

I'm member of the Apache Apex (incubating) PPMC and wanted to explore the
possibility of getting Apex into Bigtop. Our web site is at:

http://apex.incubator.apache.org/

Apex was originally developed at DataTorrent since 2012 and entered
incubation last August.

Thanks,
Thomas

Re: Apache Apex as part of Bigtop

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks!  When you create the patches, please add that person to our
MAINTAINERS file as part of the patch.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Hi RJ,

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Hi RJ,

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@gmail.com>.
Nate,

Thanks for the pointers. We are planning to work in this in Feb and will be
back here soon.

Thomas

Posted by na...@reactor8.com.