Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vincenzo Vitale <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/23 00:50:54 UTC

Wicket applications as indipendent component in a page...

Would it be possible to have more than one application in a single page? It
would be great if developers can create independent Wicket applications and
then assemble these
"enhanced components" in another phase (maybe based on roles or more
complex logic)
on the same
page. For example an application could be specific and targeted
advertisement and another one a subscription application more other
cool stuff.
I have written application because I would like to have single working
applications put together but maybe there is a better way to achieve
what I want.

Thanks,
Vincenzo.

Re: Wicket applications as indipendent component in a page...

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can compose pages of multiple panels. a panel is self contained
and doesnt depend on application/session subclasses unless you
explicitly make it so...

-igor