Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Subra Aswathanarayanan <as...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/29 20:29:18 UTC

worker mpm

Hello guys,
do you guys know of any issue in running axis2 on an apche server running
under worker mpm model? do you think prefork is better then worker as far as
axis2c is considered?

Subra

Re: worker mpm

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
I also tried some time back and didn't encounter any issues.

-Manjula.

Re: worker mpm

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Subra,

Re: worker mpm

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 12:59 AM, Subra Aswathanarayanan <aswathsn@gmail.com
> wrote:
The most recent performance test results, with mpm and prefork models.
http://wso2.org/library/3868.

-Rajika

--
http://wso2.org/