Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by SG...@intellicare.com on 2008/08/14 15:59:56 UTC

Axis2 client with Oracle Wallet

We have an Axis2 1.3 web service that is secured using Rampart 1.3 for
signing and encryption. A customer wants to access this from Oracle
Application Server and their sys admins insist that they use an Oracle
Wallet rather than a Java keystore to store the relevant certificates.

Does anyone out there have experience with this??

I'm not sure it's even possible - it seems like at the least the Rampart
configuration would need to be different than any I've seen.

I tried the Rampart list and haven't gotten any replies so I'm trying the
Axis2 list. Any suggestions or information would be very appreciated!

- Steve

Steve Gruverman, Programmer
IntelliCare, Inc. | A Medco Health Solutions Company
500 Southborough Drive | South Portland ME 04106