Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/09/03 10:09:47 UTC

Re: Old videos and bigfiles (OFBiz videos cleaning)

Arggg, I have this CD somewhere but I can't put the hand on it...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK, I have finally found the CD (kindly sent by David when I bought the Advanced Framerwork stuff some years ago) but it misses the
OFBizConf2006.
So I put all I have (OFBizConf2003, OFBizConf2004 and OFBizConf2005) under bigfiles and if someone has the OFBizConf2006 I will put
it there too

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>