Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by eturkov <tu...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/08 10:08:30 UTC

Strange console behavior with STOMP producers

Hello,

I have a question about STOMP producers. I notice that when the producer is
producing to a topic, the "Producers" column in the "Topics" table changes
from 0 to 1 somewhat regularly even though the producer is not registering
any connection changes - is there a reason it is doing this? I am using the
"StompConnection" class to send the messages in my code.

I have a few other producers (ActiveMQ producers) and those producers are
not showing this type of problem, however, my STOMP producers all seem to
exhibit this problem.

Any guidance would be appreciated - thank you.