Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Peter Wieland <pe...@gmx.de> on 2004/03/05 17:45:39 UTC

Problem deploying application in JBoss

Hi,

just a small question related to OJB and JBoss. I am trying to change from
OJB rc4 to the lates version froom CVS. Things seem to work well on the
client side, but I have difficulties on the server side. Deployment of my
application fails with due to missing classes org.apache.ojb.jboss.PBFactory
and org.apache.ojb.jboss.ODMGFactory which were present in rc4 but are
absent in rc5 and in CVS HEAD. I found the source in a separate dir
(src/connector) but the classes are'n build.

My question: Are these classes obsolete and if this is the case, which
classes do I need to use instead? Otherwise, how can I tell OJB during build
to include the jboss specific classes?

Thanx for your help,

Peter

Re: Problem deploying application in JBoss

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
sorry I forget,
'ant prepare-jboss jar'
should still work in latest CVS.