Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ma...@rcgit.com on 2004/09/28 12:08:08 UTC

contrib:Table paging problem

Guys,

I have a page (Page A) which have a table with clickable items.  This link
will open a window (Page B) that has a contrib:Table.  When the opened
window contains multiple records, it displays paging.  When i click say the
last page and goes back to the calling page and click another link
(different than the first one) and Page B contains several records, the
paging is set to the last page.  How can I set it to refresh and display
the first page.  Thanks.

Mark

Re: contrib:Table paging problem

Posted by Holger Stephan <tm...@frogleg.net>.
Mark, use an ExternalLink to open page B and a parameter to signal to
page B that it should display the first page. In
IExternalPage.activateExternalPage (of page B) call
ITableModelgetPagingState().setCurrentPage(0). Or, if you always want to
show the first page, do it without the parameter.

- Holger