Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/02/26 00:22:03 UTC

Next 'production' release

Hello - just curious if you all had an ETA for the next 'production' release of Struts.  I like several of the features being discussed here, but we don't really want our projects to rely upon a 'Nightly Build'.

Thanks so much =)

Eddie

Re: Next 'production' release

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Thanks Ted.  I had read that before but ... totally forgot the section was
there.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: Next 'production' release