Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Austin Bennett <au...@apache.org> on 2022/11/06 02:28:36 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduation of Flagon Project

Hi Flagon Community,

The votes have been tallied, and the result is in favor of the graduation
of the Flagon project [1].  Per the Graduation Guidelines this is meant to
show the community's support, which was unanimous with 6 votes on the
message thread [ and 1 additional from @lewismc@apache.org
<le...@apache.org> found in two alternate locations [2][3] - so that is
noteworthy, but I mention supplementarily rather than part of the official
on-list Vote ], and no votes against.

Votes in Favor [ beyond those by of Lewis John McGibbney ] were cast by:

Joshua Poore
Gedd Johnson
Amir Ghaemi
Furkan KAMACI
Evan Jones
Austin Bennett

There were no votes against.

Best,
Austin

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/vlhrb87f6s4wmckkwrh2v3toj06zhhbp
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/po7g4b51mp6nb2khvkpxd8r0gv4qsh34
[3] https://lists.apache.org/thread/xbkg9mcwx23c1235013ownyxss31rkpc

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduation of Flagon Project

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.
Just adding the complete tally to this thread—

RESULT is +7 in favor of Graduation from the Community;  +2 Binding IPMC from Mentors

The breakdown is as follows:

+ 1 [7]:

Joshua Poore
Gedd Johnson