Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Richard Reich <ri...@reich.com> on 2008/05/09 07:04:11 UTC

SlideMaster addition

How do I go about adding a SlideMaster object to a SlideShow?  This
seems impossible based on what I can dig up in the docs for 3.1 beta,
but I thought I'd ask.  Thanks very much for any help.

-r

Re: SlideMaster addition

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Adding master slides is not yet supported. However, you can create a
template file with multiple masters in PowerPoint and use it with POI.

Yegor