Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/10 23:22:20 UTC

Job hang in aborting state for along time

Hi,

I try external TIKA extractor. I have 4 continuously file crawler jobs. Two
of them have external tika extractor. One of them processed all documents
that is only 98 docs. The job is hanging in "Aborting" state when manually
abort. I waited more than 1 day and then the state changed.

How can I find the problem?

mysql> SELECT status, errortext, type, startmethod, id FROM jobs;
+--------+-----------+------+-------------+---------------+
| status | errortext | type | startmethod | id            |
+--------+-----------+------+-------------+---------------+
| N      | NULL      | C    | D           | 1549371059083 |
| X      | NULL      | C    | D           | 1549371135463 |
| N      | NULL      | C    | D           | 1549371226082 |
| N      | NULL      | C    | D           | 1549805173512 |
+--------+-----------+------+-------------+---------------+

I'm not sure this is relevant to it, but I have too many error logging like
this:

ERROR 2019-02-10T22:47:28,178 (Job reset thread) - Exception tossed:
Unexpected job status encountered: 33
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Unexpected job
status encountered: 33
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.Jobs.returnJobToActive(Jobs.java:2145)
~[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.JobManager.resetJobs(JobManager.java:8608)
~[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.JobResetThread.run(JobResetThread.java:77)
[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]
ERROR 2019-02-10T22:47:28,182 (Job reset thread) - Exception tossed:
Unexpected job status encountered: 33
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Unexpected job
status encountered: 33
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.Jobs.returnJobToActive(Jobs.java:2145)
~[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.jobs.JobManager.resetJobs(JobManager.java:8608)
~[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]
at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.JobResetThread.run(JobResetThread.java:77)
[mcf-pull-agent.jar:?]

Regards,
Cihad Güzel

R: Job hang in aborting state for along time

Posted by Bisonti Mario <Ma...@vimar.com>.
Today I migrated from postgres 9.3 to postgres 11.1 and it is working well.

I use MCF 2.12

Mario

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com>.