Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by "lizhenmxcz@163.com" <li...@163.com> on 2015/10/27 08:08:56 UTC

how to split one event to many

hi all:
    i want to split one source log to many sinks, but i don't know how and where to split it. Thanks for regards.
   here is a sample:
  sources: a b,c,d
  sinks(three):      a,b
                          a,c
                          a,d

lizhenmxcz@163.com

Re: Re: how to split one event to many

Posted by Gonzalo Herreros <gh...@gmail.com>.
I don't think that is possible, Flume needs the Sinks defined beforehand
and 100 is not manageable.
If you really need that many destinations, create a custom Sink that
extends the one you are interested into and sends it to multiple
configurable destinations (you are likely to have other problems like
transactions or low performance).

Regards,
Gonzalo

Posted by Gonzalo Herreros <gh...@gmail.com>.