Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aleks Kleyn <Al...@MailAPS.org> on 2002/12/03 23:06:49 UTC

Re: Can't start tomcat

I also followed this recommendation because I had similar problem. When I
started startup.bat it responded me
Out of environment space
So this is problem:how I can extend environment space in windows NT?
Aleks Kleyn
http://www.geocities.com/aleks_kleyn
Posted by Peng Tuck Kwok <pe...@makmal.net>.
Can't remmember the exact command but if you do a google search for
"Out of environment space" should bring a lot of relevant hits. That's
how I found the solution. Don't forget to restart your machine.

Re: Can't start tomcat

Posted by Aleks Kleyn <Al...@MailAPS.org>.
I get a lot of respond, but I still not find answer, However there is other
interesting problem. When I debug jsp in Forte for Java they are able to
start Tomcat (even without env vars) and I can try my jsp. How they manage
this.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>