Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Muthu Velappan <mu...@aspiresys.com> on 2009/10/15 08:59:30 UTC

UI Issues in Double Select control

Hi,

I have used a Double Select control display Division & Sub-Divisions in my
project. Everything works fine except two UI Issues.

1.	I’m unable to get separate labels for 2 Select box controls. It uses only
single label. Is that a limitation, if so how to work-around it?
2.	I want to add an empty option to Second Control Sub-Division list to
search items based on Selected Division alone. This doesn't work because, as
soon as I select a value in the parent control child populates with all
items.

Can anyone provide some insights to clear these 2 issues?

For the second one, I think I can populate the second control list itself
with an empty item but I would like to know is there any parameter available
to add a empty option straight away in tag rather than this round about
workaround?

Thanks,
Muthu

Re: UI Issues in Double Select control

Posted by Muthu Velappan <mu...@aspiresys.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure whether it reached the group... Can any one please give your
thoughts at least to the 1'st point.

I'm stuck with this for about a week and yet to identify a good solution for
that

Thanks,
Muthu