Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by leonenkonm <le...@yandex.ru> on 2017/08/14 12:55:54 UTC

An issue with Camel-Blueprint + Apache CXF on the server behind proxy (without direct access to Internet)

Hi, we have developed the service which uses Camel-Blueprint + Apache CXF.
After we have started using CONDUIT we raised an issue.
Debugging showed that the schema we are using:
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd imports other XSD
schemas which in their turn import other schemas:
<xs:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/2003-02-11.xsd"/>
<xs:import namespace="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security"
schemaLocation="http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/security.xsd"/>
<xs:import namespace="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/beans"
schemaLocation="http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/cxf-beans.xsd"/>
http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security  imports the scheme
<xs:import
namespace="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/parameterized-types"
schemaLocation="http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/parameterized-types.xsd"/>
Eventually we have to download four files from Internet
•	http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/2003-02-11.xsd
•	http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/security.xsd
•	http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/cxf-beans.xsd
•	http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/parameterized-types.xsd
These files are located on two resources:
-	schemas.xmlsoap.org
-	cxf.apache.org

We have decided to solve the issue as described below:
1.	Added the lines in the hosts file to redirect requests to local web
server
(Linux: /etc/hosts, Windows: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts)
127.0.0.1             cxf.apache.org
127.0.0.1             schemas.xmlsoap.org
2.	Developed a OSGI bundle for Karaf:  jetty-local-web-server
<https://github.com/leonenkonm/jetty-local-web-server>
3.	Deployed the OSGI bundle as described in  readme.md
<https://github.com/leonenkonm/jetty-local-web-server/blob/master/readme.md>
4.	Allocated xsd files in the local web server in folder `files`
Regards,
Nikolay