Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2017/08/14 05:39:20 UTC

Log4j 2.9

I’d like to start the release process next weekend for Log4j 2.9. I believe there is some web site work that has to take place for that to happen to integrate with the new Scala release. Has Scala been published to the web site? I can’t find it in SVN.

Ralph

Re: Log4j 2.9

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Alright, I'll try to get that committed early this week. I've been finally
(for real this time) wrapping up work stuff that was taking too much of my
time and energy, so I should be able to get back on this.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Log4j 2.9

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.