Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Zer0Cool <me...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/08 14:42:06 UTC

Migrating to a new Guac server?

I am wondering if its possible to do a sort of export/import to move user
info/permissions and machines/groups from an existing guacamole server to a
new one.

For background, I have a Guac server on CentOS using MariaDB and LDAP addin
for user authentication. I have not made any alterations to the AD server
for this to work (so I presume all the user changes are stored in the
mariadb database).

I have manually added machines/groups, manually assigned users to their
machines, etc.

What I would like to do is be able to carry over the user settings (not the
users themselves) and the machines/groups as well. The new server will be
setup with a similar config including mariadb and LDAP and thus already have
the users from LDAP.

Any guidance would be great, thanks