Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/25 20:38:25 UTC

bpel-test POM

Maciej,

It looks like you commented out the DB build task from the bpel-test POM ...

                    <!-- This is causing a problem, file not found derby.sql
                         Let's move this into a separate test module.
-Maciej1/2/07
                    <execution>
                        <id>Generate Derby DB</id>
                        <phase>compile</phase>

                        <configuration>
                            <tasks>
                                <ant antfile="build.xml" target="db"
inheritRefs="true"/>
                            </tasks>
                        </configuration>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>run</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                    -->

Can you give a bit more detail on what you are thinking? ( i.e. a
bpel-test-jpa-derby project )

Thanks,

Lance

Re: bpel-test POM