Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org> on 2008/09/10 20:20:41 UTC

repo.mergere.com unreachable ??

I've been trying to build an example project, but the repository
"repo.mergere.com" is causing me headaches.  It is apparently not
online, yet Maven continues to try to download things from it.  I have
looked in the pom.xml, my ~/.m2/settings.xml and
MAVEN_HOME/conf/settings.xml, but I do not see this repository listed
anywhere.  Is there some way to turn this thing off?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: repo.mergere.com unreachable ??

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
This is what my local repo dugg up:

dashorst$ find . -name "*.pom" -exec grep -H mergere {} \;
./org/apache/maven/maven-parent/1/maven-parent-1.pom:
<email>epunzalan@mergere.com</email>
./org/apache/maven/maven-parent/4/maven-parent-4.pom:
<email>epunzalan@mergere.com</email>
./org/apache/maven/maven-parent/5/maven-parent-5.pom:
<email>epunzalan@mergere.com</email>
./org/apache/maven/maven-parent/6/maven-parent-6.pom:
<email>epunzalan@mergere.com</email>
./org/apache/maven/maven-parent/7/maven-parent-7.pom:
<email>epunzalan@mergere.com</email>
./org/apache/maven/maven-plugin-surrogate-parent/5/maven-plugin-surrogate-parent-5.pom:
     <email>epunzalan@mergere.com</email>
./org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugin-parent/2.0.1/maven-plugin-parent-2.0.1.pom:
     <email>epunzalan@mergere.com</email>
./org/codehaus/xfire/xfire-parent/1.2.2/xfire-parent-1.2.2.pom:
<url>http://repo.mergere.com/maven2</url>
./org/mortbay/jetty/project/6.0.0rc1/project-6.0.0rc1.pom:
<url>http://repo.mergere.com/maven2/</url>
./org/mortbay/jetty/project/6.0.1/project-6.0.1.pom:
<id>mergere-public-repository</id>
./org/mortbay/jetty/project/6.0.1/project-6.0.1.pom:
<url>http://repo.mergere.com/maven2</url>

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org>.