Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by wi...@gmail.com on 2009/04/29 19:12:17 UTC

Apache Tribes: does anything actually use securePort

I am trying to figure out whether it is possible to have Apache 6.0.18 use
an encrypted connection to replicate sessions within a cluster. There
appears to be a way to specify a "securePort" on a ChannelReceiver but it
does not looks as if Tomcat actually uses that setting.

Has anyone had any experience using the ChannelReceiver securePort setting?

Bill Smith
Austin, TX

Re: Apache Tribes: does anything actually use securePort

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
Hi Bill, it's not yet implemented.
So having the setting in the API, lets us do the implementation. But
NIO/SSL is generally a pain in the neck, so I haven't gotten around to
it yet
if you wish to contribute, please let us know
Filip