Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/23 01:16:48 UTC

Re: Help on HBase shell get command usage

How can I find all the rows which have value for certain qualifier ?
For example, all rows which have value for 'stt:page_content'.

Thanks

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
You can use a scan which will be very inefficient or use indexation
http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/docs/r0.20.2/api/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/tableindexed/package-summary.html

You can also do that by hand.

J-D