Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fred Lo <ap...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/01 18:32:09 UTC

using struts on iplanet

Hello,

Anyone have experience with iplanet 6.0 sp2 and struts?

I am trying the struts-test.war application. I could load the jsp without
problem, but it seems whenever an servlet is called upon it
will report:

GX Error (GX2GX)
socket reuslt code missing!!!

With the following in the log file:

[02/Mar/2001 00:20:28:6] warning: UTIL-013: GXGUID: NameTrans lookup failed
(Applogic Servlet struts-test_html-select.do)

Anyone could shed some light on me?

I suspect it's some sort of deployment problem but what i did was
just create the .ear from the .war and deploy (using the GUI deployment
tools). Did I miss anything?

Thanks in advance

RE: using struts on iplanet

Posted by malcolm davis <ma...@nuearth.com>.
GX2GX means it could not find the servlet in LDAP or registry.

Doing a servlet registration is non-trival with iPlanet.
You need to use the iPlanet deployment tool.