Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Dmitry Kandalov <no...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/29 11:30:48 UTC

wicket wiki and attachments

Hi,

I'd like to attach some pictures, but I can't see the attachments tab when
editing a page. Could someone please change permissions / move me to another
group?

Re: wicket wiki and attachments

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
martijn/gwyn will this be up your alley?

-igor

Posted by Dmitry Kandalov <no...@gmail.com>.
On Tuesday 30 October 2007 00:47:46 Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> I checked and couldn't find a way to grant you karma without making
> you a committer.
>
> The best way to go at this is to upload your attachment to a new JIRA
> issue, and grant us the use of the file. Give a link to the document
> where you want the attachment and we'll add it to confluence.
>
> I've asked infra@ about what the best way is to make more permanent
> arrangements.

Ok, thanks.
I added https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1110

Dima

Re: wicket wiki and attachments

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
Done, thanks.
/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.3.0-rc1 now! - http://wicketframework.org

Re: wicket wiki and attachments

Posted by Dmitry Kandalov <no...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I searched and didn't find a reply.

Martijn

On 11/13/07, Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/11/2007, Dmitry Kandalov <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 30 October 2007 00:47:46 Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> > > The best way to go at this is to upload your attachment to a new JIRA
> > > issue, and grant us the use of the file. Give a link to the document
> > > where you want the attachment and we'll add it to confluence.
> >
> > Could someone please attach these ones
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1144
>
> Done
>
> > > I've asked infra@ about what the best way is to make more permanent
> > > arrangements.
> >
> > Did he say anything good?
>
> Hmm - Don't recall noticing a response, actually...
>
> /Gwyn
> --
> Download Wicket 1.3.0-rc1 now! - http://wicketframework.org

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-rc1 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-rc1/

Re: wicket wiki and attachments

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Kandalov <no...@gmail.com>.
On Tuesday 30 October 2007 00:47:46 Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> The best way to go at this is to upload your attachment to a new JIRA
> issue, and grant us the use of the file. Give a link to the document
> where you want the attachment and we'll add it to confluence.

Could someone please attach these ones

> I've asked infra@ about what the best way is to make more permanent
> arrangements.

Did he say anything good?

Dima

Re: wicket wiki and attachments

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I checked and couldn't find a way to grant you karma without making
you a committer.

The best way to go at this is to upload your attachment to a new JIRA
issue, and grant us the use of the file. Give a link to the document
where you want the attachment and we'll add it to confluence.

I've asked infra@ about what the best way is to make more permanent
arrangements.

Martijn

On 10/29/07, Dmitry Kandalov <no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 29 October 2007 23:38:57 Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> > Are you registered and logged in?
> >

> Yes. User "syl".

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta4 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta4/