Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by ph...@non.agilent.com on 2000/09/25 20:23:25 UTC

Recordset PrevNextForm

Hi Gerald & All,

I'm using the "Modifying The Database" Example from the Recordset
Documentation with my own Oracle tables.

It appears from recordset.pm that the prevnextform method will generate
first, last and goto buttons as well as prev and next.

How do I modify the calling code to do this?

Thanks,
Phil Hersh

Re: Recordset PrevNextForm

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hi,

> I'm using the "Modifying The Database" Example from the Recordset
> Documentation with my own Oracle tables.
>
> It appears from recordset.pm that the prevnextform method will generate
> first, last and goto buttons as well as prev and next.
>
> How do I modify the calling code to do this?

perldoc DBIx::Recordset gives an example:

   $set -> PrevNextForm ({-first => 'First',  -prev => '<<Back',
                          -next  => 'Next>>', -last => 'Last',
                          -goto  => 'Goto #'}, \%fdat)

Hope this helps

Gerald