Posted to user@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/16 21:14:46 UTC

gorealis is now officially a PayPal Open Source Project

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a note about a recent update for gorealis[1]. For those
who aren't familiar with it, gorealis is a library that aims to enable
users to programmatically interact with the Aurora scheduler without
dealing with thrift directly.

A few days ago the project was moved from my public repository to PayPal's
Open Source Github repository. Although the team at PayPal has been behind
it 100% since day one, this shift symbolizes a new level of commitment to
the project.

We hope that gorealis is helpful both as a a library and as an example of
how to engage the Aurora scheduler through thrift.

If anyone has any questions regarding the project or how to get started
using it, or better yet, wants to make a contribution, feel free to reach
out to me by e-mail, through Github, through Slack (mesos.slack.com), or
even Tweet at me @renandelvalle

Thanks!

-Renan

[1] https://github.com/paypal/gorealis

Re: gorealis is now officially a PayPal Open Source Project

Posted by Mohit Jaggi <mo...@uber.com>.
awesome!

Posted by Santhosh Kumar Shanmugham <ss...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!