Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Harpreet Dhaliwal <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/26 16:25:37 UTC

Webservice model and Tuscany

Hello,

I was wondering where is the webservice model being supported by tuscany.
I don't see any webservices getting created for anything anywhere.
May be I missed something very basic of SCA.
Please enlighten me on this.

Thanks
Hary

Re: Webservice model and Tuscany

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

SCA provides a more wholistic approach to the construction, assembly and
deployment based on SOA principles.  The WebServices standards are just one
option for materializing services.  Before we go any further, could you
please help me understand what you mean by WebServices model ?

Thanks

- Venkat