Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/27 18:16:00 UTC

Transferring tinkerpop.com to Apache

Hello,

With 3.0.0.M8 out, we are going through the process of deleting our old web presence. Currently, I have tinkerpop.com redirecting to http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/ but would like hand over tinkerpop.com to Apache. How do we do that?

Thanks,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: Transferring tinkerpop.com to Apache

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
File a ticket at infrahelp.apache.org (this is so the work item
doesn't get lost)

Initiate the transfer with your registrar, you will receive transfer codes.

Email those transfer codes to root@ (along with the domain that it matches)

Annotate the ticket with the fact that you sent the codes to root@ (do
not include the codes in the ticket)

--David

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
I would put a JIRA ticket into INFRA and manage the transfer through that.