Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/12 20:56:42 UTC

php client for Solr 4.0.0

Anyone know of a PHP client that is compatible with Solr 4.0.0?  I am using
an old PHP client that is trying to set the waitFlush parameter on a commit
so it is failing.

Bill

Re: php client for Solr 4.0.0

Posted by Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez <jl...@uci.cu>.
I'm currently using solarium with solr 3.6, perhaps you can tweak solarium as needed? I suppose that pull requests are welcome into solarium for solr 4.

Greetings!

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci