Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ben Hale <be...@interface21.com> on 2007/08/20 12:41:44 UTC

Broken Spring Maven Repo Sync

It has come to our attention that the Spring Maven repo isn't being
properly synced into http://repo1.maven.org/maven2.  It probably has
to do with the fact that the URL points to 'svn.sourceforge.net'
which has been removed by SourceForge.  Could you please updated the
sync mechanism to look at https://springframework.svn.sourceforge.net/
svnroot/springframework/repos/repo?  Thanks.

Ben Hale
Spring Support, Consulting, and Training - "From the Source"
http://www.interface21.com
cell: 321.591.2340

Attend the Spring Experience, the premier conference for the Spring
community
December 12th - 15th, 2007 in Hollywood, Florida
http://www.thespringexperience.com

Re: Broken Spring Maven Repo Sync

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
see mail, I've just sent you some seconds ago ;)

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.