Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Henrik W. Hansen" <sp...@procesgruppen.dk> on 2003/04/06 14:43:48 UTC

Cookie is not set in jetspeed when anon user is used

Hi all,
I am not able to set a cookie from a velocity portlet if i am not logged
in to jetspeed!
The following works fine if I am logged in, but fails if not logged in
(meaning the anon user are used).
public void doSetcookie(RunData data, Context context) {
   CookieParser cp = data.getCookies();
    cp.set("onecookie", "testing");
    Cookie n = new Cookie("anothercookie", "testing2");
     n.setMaxAge(3600);
     n.setPath("/");
     data.getResponse().addCookie(n);
}

I have been strugling with this for a long time. Non of the cookies are
beeing set when not logged in. What should look for?

Please advice
Best regards Henrik