Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@red-bean.com> on 2008/04/28 18:55:49 UTC

Re: WIN32_RETRY_LOOP on Cygwin

Karl Fogel <kf...@red-bean.com> writes:
> Spiro Trikaliotis <ne...@trikaliotis.net> writes:
>> I wanted to test this with the current 1.5.0RC4, but I was not able to
>> compile it myself. (Yes, I would prefer a pre-built version of this.)
>> Will there be a change with 1.5.0RC4, or does it still behave the same
>> here?
>
> I didn't understand your final question (reword it?), but re prebuilts:
> I don't know of any, and search://subversion "1.5.0-rc4" prebuilt/ turns
> up only your mail :-).

Ah, re prebuilts, see this (lightly edited) conversation I just had in
IRC:

   <kfogel>   anyone offering prebuilts of 1.5.0-rc4?  (e.g., CollabNet?)
   <markphip> kfogel: yes we have posted Windows and Linux binaries
   <markphip> OSX coming soon
   <markphip> and Solaris
   <markphip> http://merge-tracking.open.collab.net/
   <kfogel>   markphip: thanks
   <kfogel>   I'll follow up to the fellow who asked.

-Karl