Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com> on 2007/02/01 06:53:41 UTC

[RESULT] RE: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal

Result of the vote for Unreal Jiang as committer on CXF:

14 +1s :  Jervis Liu, Dan Diephouse, Willem Jiang, Tom Li, Freeman Fang, Eoghan Glynn, Ajay Paibir, Jim Ma, Peter Jones, Eric Johnson, Daniel Kulp, Bozhong Lin, Adi Sakala, James Mao.

No -1s

Unreal, welcome aboard!  We need to start the process of getting Unreal's karma. If someone in this mailing list knows the process better than me please do stand out, or I will try to figure out how to get this done.

Cheers,
Jervis

Re: [RESULT] RE: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Feb 1, 2007, at 12:53 AM, Liu, Jervis wrote:

> Result of the vote for Unreal Jiang as committer on CXF:
>
> 14 +1s :  Jervis Liu, Dan Diephouse, Willem Jiang, Tom Li, Freeman
> Fang, Eoghan Glynn, Ajay Paibir, Jim Ma, Peter Jones, Eric Johnson,
> Daniel Kulp, Bozhong Lin, Adi Sakala, James Mao.
>
> No -1s
>
> Unreal, welcome aboard!  We need to start the process of getting
> Unreal's karma. If someone in this mailing list knows the process
> better than me please do stand out, or I will try to figure out how
> to get this done.

We need a signed iCLA from Unreal. Once I get that and
record it, I'll request a SVN account for him and create
the karma.

Re: [RESULT] RE: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal

Posted by Unreal Jiang <si...@yahoo.com>.
Hi, just want to say a quick thanks to everyone for the vote of confidence.

Thanks very much!
  Unreal

"Liu, Jervis" <jl...@iona.com> wrote:
  Result of the vote for Unreal Jiang as committer on CXF:

14 +1s : Jervis Liu, Dan Diephouse, Willem Jiang, Tom Li, Freeman Fang, Eoghan Glynn, Ajay Paibir, Jim Ma, Peter Jones, Eric Johnson, Daniel Kulp, Bozhong Lin, Adi Sakala, James Mao.

No -1s

Unreal, welcome aboard! We need to start the process of getting Unreal's karma. If someone in this mailing list knows the process better than me please do stand out, or I will try to figure out how to get this done.

Cheers,
Jervis

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

RE: [RESULT] RE: [VOTE] Karma for Unreal

Posted by Jim Ma <ji...@iona.com>.
Do not know this guide is suitable for incubator project  .

http://apache.org/dev/pmc.html#karma

Cheers

Jim