Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Malathi Jivan <mj...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/22 16:23:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Is this possible in Apache?

Hi All,
There seems to be no silver bullet I can find for this one. Just wondering
if someone knows the answer.

I've got Apache (1.3 ) talking to Tomcat(3.2) using mod_jk. The problem is
that I want to set my custom processed page to my home page. This seems to
work for the path like this

<host>/dir1/dir2/index.bar

but does not work for
<host>/index.bar
or <host>

even though I have my DocumentIndex set to index.bar. Does anyone have an
idea or a bunch of steps I can re-verify? I'm using a Mac.

Thanks.