Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 15:47:03 UTC

Re: replication (request handler) Qtime goes mad?

Hi

no i see that on a normal request select?q= then I've an xml answer with
qtime
and clearly when my slave bring back last replication from the master the
qtime is very long,
so I don't know if it comes from the commit ? or the replication but it
affect a lot my respond time answer?
Maybe I missed something, I'm unsing replication script solr1.4.
I bring back almost 10G every 20mn because I've 2000docs updated every 20mn,
so Lucene always merge it.

Can I do something to optimize?

Thanks a lot