Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/17 02:18:31 UTC

Question about daytrader configuration archive (car) generated by maven 1

Hi,
   This question is about maven 1 build! The zip file
daytrader-derby-tomcat_streamer.jar-1.2-SNAPSHOT.car generated during
the build contains the activemq jars. The path to these jars is :
ge-activemq-rar\1.2-SNAPSHOT\rar
   There are other files like ra.xml at this path. I can see where this
path is coming from, but my question is why is it necessary to have
this path?

Thanks
Anita

http://mail.yahoo.com