Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/10 04:01:45 UTC

Re: [Android viewer]APK for testing

It seems like dev@isis.apache.org does not accept mails larger than 1MB. So
I uploaded my apk to dropbox [1]. You can download it from that link.

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmlvwp1ee3e0l6a/ISIS_Android_Viewer.apk

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 7:25 AM, DImuthu Upeksha <dimuthu.upeksha2@gmail.com

Posted by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com>.
My congrats also, Dimuthu!

It looks really good and its response time is also quite fast on both Android versions.

As the link to the latest video was not on this thread, I add it [1]

Keep the good job!

Thanks,

Oscar

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtMPW0B-ZRE