Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jean-Jacques Clar <JJ...@novell.com> on 2004/02/19 01:20:52 UTC

Changing rec status field in output filter chain

I am Inside the conditional filter in mod_cache,
output filter type = AP_FTYPE_CONTENT_SET-2 (18),
and the r->status field is currently a 304. I would like
to change it to a 200, but it looks like the status field
was already stuffed in the rec->headers_out table,
or is it somewhere else?

Is it possible, and if yes, then how could I replace the
304 Not Modified with a 200 OK before sending the
response to the client?

Thanks,

Jean-Jacques